Rocket 6 Downloadable PDF Edition Available to Registered Readers
The team here at The OTC Space are pleased to announce the availability of the downloadable PDF edition of Rocket 6. The PDF is attached below, and contains a great set of articles from previous and new authors.
- Considerations for EMIR Category 2 entities: to front-load or back-load?: by Jaki Walsh
- Selected regulatory deadlines: by Bill Hodgson
- Anti-abuse legislation hits energy and commodity trading: by Aviv Handler
- European Open Access: The Reality: By Bill Hodgson
- ISDA Protocols: Turning rockets of remedy into weapons of mass data destruction?: by Akber Datoo
- The Future of OTC Trading: by James Parascandola
- Indirect clearing: one set of rules for all?: by Peter Ten-Broeke
- CCP Notionals Scoresheet: by Amir Khwaja
- Compressions shrinking the OTC Space: by Diana Higgins
- Initial Margin on Uncleared OTC Derivative Trades: The ISDA Standard Initial Margin Model ("SIMM"): by Peter Sime
- Improved banking profitability hinges on IT transformation: by Peter Farley
- Blockchain for traditional markets: hype, enhancement, disruption?: by Sergei Mayorov
- Why data harmonisation is key to efficient and effective Trade and Transaction Reporting: by David Farmery
- Climbing the regulatory reporting mountain: by Marc Gratacos
- The Future of Diversity in Banking: by Miranda Brawn
To be eligible of receiving a (free) printed copy of the magazine, you will need to register with our website. To do so, click here and follow the instructions to create an account - you will need to enter a valid postal address in order to 'opt in' to receive the magazine.
If you do not receive a free copy of Rocket magazine, you can purchase a single issue of your choice (subject to availability), or a subscription, via The OTC Space Shop
Rocket Special Edition on Collateral and Margining
On the 7th April 2016, The OTC Space and The Field Effect hosted a 'breakfast briefing' in the centre of Canary Wharf, 35 floors up with bright spring morning views. You can find out more about the event here.
We produced a special edition of Rocket Magazine for this event, which one recipient called 'the bible of margin activity', which may be an over statement, but it's a useful snapshot of the latest services. The contents includes:
- Collateral Hurdles: Understanding Regulatory Challenges and Industry Solutions (Bill Hodgson and Nick Stafford from The Field Effect)
- Margining and Collateral: The New Operating Model (David Field and Nick Stafford from The Field Effect)
- The Game Change for Collateral Management (David White, TriOptima)
- Beyond Standard Two-Way Margining (David Maloy, COO NetOTC)
- Are You Ready For Uncleared Derivatives Margining (Banu Apers, Clearstream)
- The Future of Collateral Management (Karl Wyborn, CloudMargin)
This publication is the most up to date picture of what the latest Collateral platforms are offering. This item is an electronic PDF version of the magazine, which will be delivered to you by email. The PDF is formatted in landscape to fit your computer or tablet screen comfortably. Click over here to buy a copy.