Event: Eurex Clearing conference: Cross-asset, direct access solutions to Eurex Clearing21 April 2016 | Samantha Hodgson
Eurex Clearing conference: Cross-asset, direct access solutions to Eurex Clearing
Monday 9th May 2016: London
With 2016 being the year in which the market embraces and implements EMIR OTC Clearing, buy side firms are looking to complete their projects and start analyzing how to allocate their portfolios to cope with increased capital costs, higher margin requirements and the collateral squeeze. As regulatory changes continue to shape and challenge our industry, traditional (business) models need to evolve to provide buy side firms and sell side alike with efficient solutions to manage their risk and costs.
Eurex Clearing has developed a direct CCP access model for the buy side – ISA Direct - which allows for higher capital efficiencies of both derivatives and securities financing.
Please join us for an insightful event to mark the launch of our direct access model and to discuss and network with industry experts on the challenges and opportunities for the buy side in the new regulated market.
Speakers will include:
- Jaki Walsh: Managing Director, Derivati Consulting
- Matthias Graulich: Chief Strategy Officer & Executive Board Member, Eurex Clearing
- N.N.: Senior Management, Deutsche Borse
- Phil Simons: Global Head of Fixed Income Trading & Clearing Sales, Eurex Clearing
- Richard Glen: Head of GSF Sales UK, Clearstream
- Rosa Fenwick: Head of Portfolio Management, BMO Global AM
- Ross Barrett: Capital Markets Specialist, The Investment Association
The agenda is summarised below:
The event will be held at The Gibson Hall, which was built in 1865 and designed by John Gibson on behalf of the directors of the National Provincial Bank of England. A map above shows the location, the address being: The Gibson Hall, 13 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 3BA.