Event: 2nd Annual Post-Trade Forum & Trade Show03 August 2015 | Samantha Hodgson
2nd Annual Post-Trade Forum & Trade Show
Thursday 10th & Friday 11th September 2015: NH Danube City Hotel, Vienna, Austria
Following the great success of our 1st Annual Post Trade Forum with more than a 100 participants, GLC 2nd Annual Post Trade Forum is aiming to unveil an exclusive gathering of experts from across the Globe. Discover the latest innovations to the issues in the field of post trade. This event will provide you guidance in the upcoming implementation of T2S, and listen to the first hand experiences of those, who are one step ahead of the game.
Uncover the very latest updates on CCP Clearing, securities financing transactions, Capital Markets Union and many more.
Unearth a number of best practices that has assisted the top dogs in the competition, not only from the Europe banking sphere, but also from Stock Exchanges, Clearing Houses, Asset Managers, Associations, Governmental Bodies and Regulators. Without a doubt, an opportunity, that cannot be missed out for those involved in the post trade operations.
Acquire the above at a five star environment coupled with qualified and diversified selected set of peers this September in Vienna, Austria.
Speakers will include:
- Alessandro Zignani: Commercial Director Post Trade Division, Monte Titoli
- Andy Hill: Director - International Capital, Market Association (ICMA)
- Bettina Janoschek: Senior Director, Head of GSS Sales & RM, Raiffeisen Bank International
- Britta Woernle: Director, Global Transaction Banking, PTM Market Advocacy, Deutsche Bank AG
- David Farmery: Director, Message Automation
- Fabrizio Planta: Team Leader - Post Trading, European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- Francis Gross: Head of Division, External Statistics, European Central Bank
- Giuseppe Insalaco: Senior Advisor, Central Bank of Ireland
- Günter Schnaitt: Head of Global Securities Services, UniCredit Bank
- Jan Bart de Boer: Chief Commercial Officer, ABN AMRO
- Jennifer Robertson: DG Internal Market, European Commission
- Katharina Tobiasch: Senior Management Advisor, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Kerry Evans: Manager Projects, Rabobank
- Magnus Olsson: Vice President, Head of Client, Clearing & Collateral Services, Securities Services Swedbank
- Meike Ströter: Head of Stakeholder Management Section, Market Infrastructure and Payments, European Central Bank
- Pierre Labuschagne: Director - Legal OTC Clearing, Lloyds Banking Group
- Rafael Plata: Secretary General, European Association of CCP Clearing House
- Rainer Riess: Interim Director General, Federation of European Securities Exchanges, AISBL
- Rob Scott: Head of Custody & Collateral Solutions, Commerzbank AG
- Sidika Ulker: Director, AFME Association for Financial Markets in Europe
- Ulf Noren: Global Head of Sub-Custody, SEB
- Wolfgang Göb: Head of Business Development, Software Daten Service
We've included a summarised agenda below. The full agenda can be requested from the dedicated website here.
Thursday 10th September
Friday 11th September
The Post-Trade Forum and Trade Show will be held at the NH Danube City Hotel, in Vienne, Austria. To find out more and to register, visit the dedicated website by clicking here.