Article: Eurex Blog Articles19 June 2015 | Byron Baldwin
In case you don't spot the posts I publish via Pulse on LinkedIn, here are items from May & June with useful infographics that assist with understanding collaterial efficiency, synthetic euro asset swaps, cross margining, client asset protection, and more. These don't need registration to read BTW.
- Tuesday 16th June: CCP IRS Basis Spread - What Are the Determinants
- Monday 1st June: Creating Synthetic Euro Asset Swaps - Eurex Bond Futures vs Eurex Swap Futures
- Wednesday 20th May: Collateral Efficiency for the Buy Side & Sell Side in Listed & OTC Clearing
- Monday 18th May: Master Fund KvG Account Structure at EurexOTC Clear
- Monday 18th May: Euro Asset Swaps - Margin & Capital Efficiencies for the Sell Side
- Monday 11th May: Cross Margining - Cross Currency versus Cross Product
- Friday 8th May: Benefits of Clearing Euro Listed Derivatives & IRS through on CCP
- Tuesday 5th May: Client Asset Protection in Listed & OTC Clearing
- Friday 1st May: CCP IRS Switches - What are the Benefits?
To keep up to date with the latest blog posts, follow Byron Baldwin on LinkedIn.