Job: Compliance Officer / EMIR / ESMA Reporting – London – Permanent - £70,000.14 April 2015 | Bill Hodgson
On behalf of Kite Group:
We are searching for a highly skilled compliance professional, with financial services experience. A professional with experience working with EMIR regulations and reporting to regulatory authorities. If this is you, read on - this could be the opportunity for you. A market leading, Market Infrastructure organisation with access and connectivity to global markets is looking for an exceptional compliance officer to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is based in London, and is offering £70,000 per annum.
On a day-to-day basis you will have the responsibility of ensuring organisational compliance with EMIR regulations. You will be the champion for compliance policies, ensuring correct policies are in place according to existing and upcoming regulations. Therefore the ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert on EMIR requirements and eager to keep themselves up-to-date with the regulatory changes.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to liaise with leading regulatory authorities. You will not only be providing them with regular compliance reports, you will also be responding to ad hoc requests from then. You will therefore need to process excellent written and verbal communications and have a proven track record in regulatory reporting.
- Acting as an EMIR SME, responding to internal and external requests from key stakeholders.
- Report writing; providing accurate and up-to-date information demonstrating continuing organisational compliance with regulatory processes.
- Responding to ad hoc requests from regulatory authorities.
- Training internal stakeholders on compliance procedures.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Proven compliance and Regulatory experience from the financial services, an investment firm, regulatory authority or legal consultancy.
- Good knowledge of derivatives.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience liaising with regulatory authorities.
- Knowledge of MIFID and upcoming MIFIR reporting requirements would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic experience for an experienced Compliance professional to grow their skills in a dynamic organisation with the chance to make a real impact on this organisation’s compliance policies and procedures. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply to Marie Fryman at Kite Group.